Friday, June 25, 2004

Weird coincidences

in my last blog i was complaining about giving away gmail invites and how it was getting to be annoying, turns out funny stuff happens sometimes. i gave away an invite to another canadian guy and he thanked me for doing so and if i had a spare one could i pass it on to his brother who is the editor for the trailer park boys tv show which is about the only tv show worth watching these days(not for the little ones though). his brother accepted the invite so now my only claim to fame is that i gave a gmail invite to the editor of the trailer park boys. that made me giggle a little bit. so now it turns out i have 4 friends: me, myself, I and the editor of the trailer park boys.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

trailer park boys rules

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home