Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Sorry

Holy crap. Sorry about the lack of writing. A lack of sleep and too many visitors will do that to you I guess. It wouldn't be so bad but when people stay, they sleep in the same room as the computer so I don't get to be with the one I love second most in the world that much. For some reason people seem to think that their kids sleep schedule is more important than my blogging time. Dumbasses all of them. Seriously it has been one visitor after another and right now there are unexpected guest here. Amy's mom and dad showed up today. I am being a bit rude and typing away on my blog but they actually think I am emailing some pics to my mom. Ain't I the sneaky one. One more wedding and the summer of never ending visitors finally ends and then me and Amy get to go on holidays. I know to most people that would be exciting but all I want to do is sleep. Maybe I will make Amy drive all the way to Manitoba and I will sleep in the car. Might have to check with the midget if she will be good with that. Until I have a life again, be careful and smile because I am fond of you. Either that or I want to fondle you, kind of a win/win situation either way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home