Saturday, September 25, 2004

door to blog salvation

for those of you who actually read the comments of the earlier post, the answer to Stacy's little website (i am sure she is a nice person so don't get me wrong) that she found and/or made is that i am not a good person according to her God. Truthfully and quite frankly, it don't mean crap. I don't need a Jesus freak telling me what is right. My God, yes i meant to capitalize that, is nothing like her mean and spiteful version of God. i am the best person i can be and i figure that is all God wants from me. i steal a little (isn't that is what the internet is for?) and i swear a lot. my version of God and Jesus ain't no you are going to hell kind of religion. i am nice to most people and i respect them. stacy's opinion of God is just as valid as mine, two sides of the same coin. i noticed on her blog it seems that she has erased someone else's comment. i guess she didn't like someone disagreeing with her about God. to each there own i guess but don't ever tell me about your God unless you can listen to my point of view. i wouldn't expect you to change your mind but open and honest discussion can never be a bad thing. just remember Jesus and I love you as the mormons would say and as a final thought: i will see you all in heaven.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you a bad person?

http://www.faxtoons.com/quiz/bad_quiz.php

5:08 PM  
Blogger stacy said...

Thanks for taking my test, Ian. I have to say that you are right about one thing; your God is nothing like my "mean and spiteful God" and you probably think that he could never send anyone to hell. Know why that's true? Because your God doesn't exist. He is a figment of your imagination. You have created a God in your head that lets you steal and curse and break the 10 Commandments without facing any penalties. This is breaking the 2nd commandment also called idolatry. It's really hard for our two gods to exist as my God is based on the bible which talks about hell (Revelation 21:8) and judgment (Hebrews 9:27) and your God is just someone you formulated in your mind because it suits your lifestyle. I don't mind listening to your point of view, but you'll need more proof for your views than just your opinion. I've got the bible to back me up; a book that's been around for thousands of years and has never been proven wrong. I'm not trying to put you down or judge you, I'm simply trying to show you the Truth. So many people go through thier lives thinking they are going to heaven, but when they get there, Jesus is going to tell them "I never knew you. Away from me..." (Matthew 7:21-23) Don't just go through life not knowing for sure where you're going. You'll be paying for it for a long time if you're wrong. Thanks for listening and please feel free to respond.

2:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa...

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i guess ian is an evildoer.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home