Monday, August 29, 2005

Caught by surprise with this




We were walking home from the mall today and came across this old church about twenty minutes away from our flat. I wished someone would have been there to tell me how old the building was but no one was. In fact the main door had a little padlock on it. All over the building there were little stone faces, angels and little things that looked like dogs. Snapped a few pictures and put them up on my yahoo blog in the pictures section. Ran out of battery life in the cam so there aren't too many pictures. Didn't make it back to the other mall in time to pick up a new battery charger. Stuff closes too early here. Gotta remember to keep the batteries charged. Never know around here what we will come across.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Wow. It's things like that that make me want to visit your country.
My guess? 12th century. My wife bought me a book called Buildings and it looks like a Gothic Cathedral in that book.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home