Sunday, August 21, 2005

Sweet smell of victory

We were driving around slough yesterday and today. We were looking for a car for us while we are over here in England. Turns out we were in the industrial park (they call it a trading estate) and we could see the mars bar factory. We opened up the windows of the car to the most amazing smell I have ever smelt. The scent in the air was filled with the smell of milk chocolate. The funny thing is I had just finished reading the Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory book the night previous and the kid in the book talks about how hard it is to walk past the factory because of the tasty smell around it. There would be no way I could live around there, I would be craving mars bars all of the time. on the upside it turns out slough isn't a great place to live anyway so I guess it is all for the best in the long run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home