Saturday, September 03, 2005

I got the keys to speed




This would be pictures of the new Ford Ka. Nice and small to fit into our parking spot. This now gives us the chance to make it to more places and visit the lovely countryside around us. It seems like most of the locals think Swindon itself isn't a pretty place but five minutes outside is nice. With the drive to Hungerford we took to get the car, I can see what they mean. Trees were overhanging the road we took. So pretty. The steering wheel of the car is on the wrong side of the car that I am used to. Shifting with my left hand instead of my right isn't as bad as I thought it would be. There is no CD player in the car just a tape deck and radio. Who the hell buys tapes anymore, I tried selling my tapes at the garage sale we had before we moved out here and I think I got rid of 10 out of 40. I think that the tape deck in the car will be replaced soon. Good thing I have an iPod and an iTrip. Might look for a stereo that can have a wired connection to the iPod. The iTrip is good but nothing is better than a wired connection. Cute little car ain't she though.

2 Comments:

Anonymous SHAWNA said...

Hi Ian:

Nice Blog. Just checkin in to see how things are going. All is well in High Level; Kelly and Vic live here now so we see a lot of them.
We bought a new house and that is about all that is new with us.

Shawna

2:02 AM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

I don't think I've ever seen one of those here in America. Funny they're made by an American company. Maybe it's because they don't waste enough gas, so they won't sell them here.

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home