Thursday, October 20, 2005

And people thought I was dumb




People were laughing at me for putting an air horn on the Ford Focus we owned in Canada. Me thinks this bloke tops any mod I have ever seen. There is just something not right about putting nitrous oxide on a 50cc motorbike if you can even call it that. He said that he has gotten it up to 85 miles per hour. The dude is pretty close to my size and he was driving around the warehouse yard without any problems. I can't believe that it is street legal but there is a license plate on the thing and he drives it to work.

1 Comments:

Blogger Belinda said...

IT should be illegal to ride around on one of those things! how are motorists supposed to see him? its bad enough having people on full sized motorbikes dying each year from not being seen but that guy...more or less he is dooming himself to getting squashed like an ant in the ground

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home