Saturday, October 29, 2005

At least this one was free


Murphy's Law I guess. I had to go pee when it cost me money, when I come across a free public toilet I don't have to go. Public conveniences sounds a lot more polite than public toilet. I don't know why I find the words public toilet so wrong for some reason. It just seems to be a bit vulgar to me but anyone who knows me knows that more colourful language than toilet comes out of my mouth at any given moment. The sad thing is that when ever we walk past a public toilet the story of George Michael's arrest comes to mind. I don't think I could use a public toilet that is outside. It just seems wrong unless it is inside another building. I think I might have some issues that should be looked at by a professional.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home