Wednesday, October 12, 2005

My dirty little secret


I haven't been wardriving over here yet. I have been warsitting (found a neighbor's unprotected wifi access) and just a little bit of warwalking with the PDA (ASDA has the same ap numbering system as Walmart). I think there is just too much other stuff to concentrate on or look at over here. Probably be a bit easier when we know our way around the city without a map and without the worry about going down the wrong side of the road. It is a bit strange that I like looking at other people's wifi access points. I rarely hop on but for some reason I find it fun. I think it is kind of like looking into other peoples' front windows while you are walking down the street. Everyone does it. It feels just a little bit dirty and naughty but you just can't help yourself.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you not aware that your blog is public and anyone including from law enforcement can see what you are talking about. i am a cop from the us and i tell you you are in big trouble

3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home