Wednesday, November 02, 2005

New forecastfox icon


I've been using firefox for some time now. It smacks the crap out of internet explorer. I have the forecastfox extension installed and noticed an icon that I have never seen until today. The swirling cyclones of hell has never popped up before. It is usually just a sun or a cloud or lots of clouds or rain as the other two icons in the pic show. It seems it is supposed to be windy as hell on Thursday. Could a web browser be any better than firefox. I used to have to check websites for the weather info but all I have to do is fire up firefox and whilst I am checking my email in the morning I can just glance down to see what the weather is going to be like today and tomorrow. Small things amuse giant minds I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home