Tuesday, November 08, 2005

No longer a fraidy cat

I finally bit the bullet and drove the damn car. Shifting with the left hand seems to be okay but the whole opposite side of the road and the opposite side of the car are a wee bit too much for me. I only ended up on the wrong side of the road once after making a turn. The streets here certainly are squishy though. I must have gotten too close to the edge of the road quite a few times by the sounds of Amy's "You might want to move a bit further to the right" comments throughout our little journey. I can't believe I took this long to drive the car. I do not like change I guess. The dumb thing is right now I want my mouse to be on the left hand side of the computer. I don't know why I do, but it feels like that is where it should be. On the upside that is where my Wacom tablet is so I might just have to use the pen that comes with it. I think my whole life just flipped directions on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home