Sunday, December 04, 2005

Death from above


Y'all need to fear me now! I am the proud owner of a USB powered missile launcher. I was checking out the rss feed on digg and came across the headline "Coolest USB peripheral ever!" Anyone who knows me knows I am a sucker for useless USB gadgets so I had to check it out. Marks and Spencer is the only store to have these wonderfully useless pieces of modern technology. As soon as I saw these on the website, we were out of the door shortly and the first stop of the day was to Marks and Spencer. I finally found a good reason to live in the U.K. Kind of a shame I don't work in a cubicle environment. Scorched Cubicle anyone? Right now I just use Amy as the target. She doesn't seem to find it as funny as I do.

2 Comments:

Blogger Keith said...

so how do you fire the missles??

2:21 AM  
Blogger A Mobile Blogger said...

Keith, You install some software on your Pc that can rotate the turret, select the trajectory and fire the missile.

I got a couple of these from ebay as Marks and Spencer have sold out and don't ship outside of the Uk..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8734207024

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home